8.20.2008

11. Wednesday, August 20, 2008

all in all today was a pretty good day. although i was still in a lot of pain (esp. my head, neck, hands and feet)....definitely more pain than i'd like to be in...today was overall the best i've felt all week. praise the lord! :)

i got a letter from my insurance company today regarding the PET scan that my doctor is wanting to do (to scan for neurosarcoidosis). the insurance company "needs more information"....health history (that'll be a "few" pages), doctor's notes, etc....in other words....more delays. it's hard not to get frustrated...i really am trying to be patient...i'm just ready for answers.

i will be heading back to emory in 2 weeks (on september 4th) for a previously scheduled follow up appointment with my neurologist and an appointment with my neuro-opthamologist (to make sure there hasn't been further damage to my eyes).

until then....i wait.

No comments: