7.11.2011

47. July 11, 2011

This may be the very first time I've blogged twice in one day!! :o) WOW! I just felt burdened to.... As I prayed tonight, I felt a heaviness... then two different scriptures came to mind and immediately lifted the heaviness.... maybe someone else needs to hear this very thing....

"So we can say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?'" - Hebrews 13:6 (NLT)

When people hurt us, or do wrong against us, we are called to show them mercy, love, and grace. After all... that is what the Father has lavished on us, correct? I feel that I do that well, for the most part... I'm not always great at it... but we HAVE to GIVE IT OVER TO GOD!!

God spoke to me very clearly a while back... He has called me into ministry.... and He spoke very clearly that due to the calling He was placing on me, I would come under much attack. Well.... PROPHECY FULFILLED!! But I am confident that God will continue to use me and minister through me, not because of any greatness or worth on my part, but because He SAID it, I BELIEVE it, and He has the POWER to do it..... "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns." - Philippians 1:6 (NLT)

The battle is truly NOT with flesh and blood... it is with the enemy of all enemies... No matter how tempting and easy it sometimes seems to put a human face on our attackers, it is none other than Satan himself. Therefore, we can't fight the battle on our own strength... in our own power, or go about things in the manner we THINK they should be handled. I know that God is helping and sustaining me through this... I know that He is battling the enemy on my behalf... AND on the behalf of those who have hurt me. I'm not the only one hurting. While they may be the ones doing wrong against me, they themselves are hurting... and GOD is THEIR HELPER just as He is MINE!!

My body is weak... my health is not good... (I will give an update in another post from my week at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville once all of my test results are in)... I struggle physically every day... in pain constantly... sometimes I struggle to do basic things... but I am CLINGING to Jeremiah 30:17 which says, "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord." HALLELUJAH!!

I have NO IDEA what my future holds... I have no clue HOW God will use me in ministry or WHERE He will use me, but I KNOW that I am in HIS HANDS and HE is GUIDING my path!! I know that I am HIS!! I KNOW that HE calls me HIS CHOSEN, BEAUTIFUL, BELOVED PRINCESS!! I am royalty because my Heavenly Father is THE KING OF KINGS!! It matters not what anyone else has to say about me... my value comes from HIM ALONE!!

No comments: