8.15.2008

7. Friday, June 20, 2008



My neurologist from Emory called me this afternoon to tell me that there were some abnormalities with the spinal fluid that he collected when he did the spinal tap on me this past Monday.I have to go back to Emory and have several more tests to confirm whether or not I have Sarcoidosis.....and auto immune disease that is in the same family as Lupus.Please pray for me! I'm naturally a little concerned, but ultimately comforted knowing that I have friends like you lifting me up. I know God has a plan for my life...Jeremiah 29:11 reminds me: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I'm also still battling a severe headache from the spinal tap. I have to go back to the hospital on Monday to have a Blood patch to close up the hole that the spinal tap left in my spinal column. Hopefully that will help the pain!!! I'll keep you all posted!! Thanks so much for all of your prayers and many words of encouragement!

No comments: