8.15.2008

3. Monday, March 26, 2007


"photography business"

I created a website for my photography business! Check it out and let me know what you think (be honest!).

And for all you folks that are curious (and to those who have actually asked)...
"How do you do PHOTOGRAPHY with YOUR eyes?" Very simple.....I love having a camera in front of my face because I can use it like my telescope glasses. Through the lens of a camera, I can see things I normally can't see...especially from a distance. :-)

Sometimes I have a difficult time seeing small detail, so I have to be very particular and zoom in really close on the LCD screen when I'm previewing pics to make sure everything looks good. I'm hoping to get a MAGNIFIER for my LCD screen soon - that will help a LOT! :-) I also take a lot more pictures of one thing/pose/etc. than most photographers - just to make sure I got a good one.

God has given me the ability to do what I'm doing. I know that beyond a shadow of a doubt. I probably shouldn't be able to do photography with my vision the way it is, but God has enabled me. Praise the Lord!

No comments: