8.15.2008

8. Thursday, July 17, 2008

"health update...."

my neurologist from emory called me last week. i have to go back for more tests. he is now specifically looking for neurosarcoidosis (similar to lupus, but affecting my brain). he says it's very serious. unfortuntately we're waiting on "red tape" from the insurance company before we can proceed with the needed testing. this is in addition to the pseudo tumor cerebri that he is currently treating me for.

my doctor is also concerned that i may have some blood clots in the veins of my brain. i'm going back to emory this friday to scan for that.

i'm in a lot of pain. if you see me, i more than likely will have a smile on my face...although i don't always feel like smiling, it is not a forced or "fake"smile....it is the joy of the Lord....He is my strength and the song in my heart.

thanks for all of your prayers!!!

No comments: