4.26.2010

40. April 26, 2010

I just want to shout this from the rooftops....

I am declaring RIGHT NOW that not only is God ABLE to heal me totally and completely from my sicknesses, to heal both of my boys from the illnesses they suffer from, to grow my ministry, to bless my family, to provide for us, to bring those that I love that are not saved into a deep relationship with Him....He is WILLING!!! I'm expecting BIG things in my life and in the lives of my family members and I KNOW He WILL fulfill more than I can & will ever ask for, hope for, or DREAM for!!!

God has been so FAITHFUL to me!! He has plans...plans to prosper me and my family... I will trust Him with my whole life...every part of it...and wait on His timing. BUT WHILE I WAIT... oooohhhh, while I wait I will trust Him, seek Him, serve Him, love Him, draw closer to Him, praise Him, share His love and grace with others, worship and adore Him, rest in Him, dwell in His presence, give to Him...with EVERYTHING I have....EVERYTHING I AM....and with every bit of energy and strength I have!!!

THIS JOY THAT I HAVE...THE WORLD DIDN'T GIVE IT AND THE WORLD CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!!!

No comments: