4.06.2010

37. April 06, 2010

Praise the Lord!! It is a new day...each and EVERY day is a NEW day!!! PRAISE the LORD!!

Today I am PRAISING THE LORD for SPRING!!! I love the warmth of the sun!!! I'm not such a fan of the "gold dust", but it is WELL WORTH it for the warmth that comes with Spring!! 82 degrees today...blue jeans, a shirt, and a light weight jacket....and I was SOOO COMFORTABLE!! YAY!! No more layers and layers of clothes and heavy coats, gloves, scarves, hat, hand warmers, toe warmers....only to still FREEZE to death!!! I LOVE SPRING and SUMMER....they are much more "lupus & Raynaud's friendly" seasons!! :)

My shoulder is healing....slowly, but healing!! My surgery was two and a half weeks ago (torn labrum and repair of a suture from previous rotator cuff surgery) so I still have a long way to go...but I'm "getting there!" :)

Thank you all for your many prayers, sweet cards, encouraging words, delicious meals, love and support during my recovery!! Love and blessings to you all!!!

No comments: