7.11.2011

46. July 11, 2011

“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you." - Jeremiah 32:17

To say it has been a difficult month or two is an understatement. I've dealt with pretty significant health issues, deep hurt & betrayal, painful losses, and some difficult changes in my life and family. I have felt anger, bitterness, confusion, hurt, sorrow, frustration, sadness, fear, and pain.

It is often difficult to trust God when we're in the middle of a storm... Yet... I DO!! I believe Jeremiah 32:17 with all my heart. NOTHING is TOO HARD for MY GOD!! So when I have those moments of anger, frustration, confusion, fear.... they are only MOMENTARY!!! Because I am keeping my focus on HIM!! And I know that even though I can't see "a way out" of this storm, I have FAITH that God IS going to bring me through this storm as He has so many times before!! "Faith is being sure of what we hope for & certain of what we do not see." Hebrew 11:1 I don't see the resolution... I don't see how some of the things I'm dealing with can be restored... I don't see my physical healing... BUT I have FAITH and that faith SUSTAINS ME!!

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Pt 5:7

I will not be consumed by this or any storm. Yes, I have moments of worry, fear, doubt, frustration... because I am human... but they do not consume me. His love, His mercy, His grace, His PEACE, His PRESENCE.... they CONSUME ME.

Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart & lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." I am clinging to this as I seek the Lord for guidance and direction for our family, for decisions that Philip and I will make for my health, for direction for my ministry, and for resolutions to all of the difficult situations we and our family members are dealing with.

GOD is GOOD!! He loves and cares for YOU!! TRUST and OBEY HIM and you WILL see Him MOVE!!

Thank you all for your prayers!!

No comments: