3.15.2009

28. March 15, 2009

so sorry for not updating sooner....

...but PRAISE THE LORD!! i did NOT have to have the needle biopsy!! :) YAY!! when i got to the office, my doc did an ultrasound himself and said that he "wasn't as impressed as the radiologist" regarding my cysts. when scheduling my biopsy and giving me the report of the last ultrasound, he was reporting based on what the radiologist's report said. the radiologist expressed concern about a "complex cyst"...my doc said he disagreed. not sure who is right (which is kind of scary) but he agreed there was enough concern to keep an eye on it....so we'll do another ultrasound in 6 months and take it from there. all in all....i was just happy to escape without the needle in my neck!! :)

i had an MRI yesterday on my shoulder....going to the doc this thursday for the results. :)

blessings to you all!!

No comments: