11.14.2008

23. November 14, 2008

i'm not feeling well today...i've had a really bad headache all morning. i'm also having more and more trouble with my hands...not sure if the cold weather is a factor, but it kind of seems like it.

philip and i will leave late monday night (after drama rehearsal for "I'll Be Home for Christmas") to drive to Jacksonville, Florida for my appointments at Mayo Clinic. My first appointment is 7am Tuesday...i'll have appointments and tests all day tuesday and wednesday. i'm not looking forward to the actual appointments, but am looking forward to the prospect of getting more answers and figuring out where we go from here.

we should be home late wednesday night, unless they (Mayo) decide to keep me longer. i will have access to a computer while i'm there, so i'll keep you all posted on how everything is going.

thanks for your prayers!!! pray for philip to be able to stay awake monday night!!! :)

1 comment:

Missy said...

You and your family will be in my prayers as always!! Be careful and keep us updated!